Pnrhost cares about your privacy. For this reason, we collect and use personal data only as it might be needed for us to deliver to you our products, services and website. Also we only collect this data in accordance with our client’s instructions. This means that our clients are in control of the data they upload to our platforms. Personal data collected includes:
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you.
You should also note that we collect and process information that might be less obvious to you. For example, account-related information is collected in association with your use of the Services (like the types of services you have used, your payment history, the amount of your payments, your domain name, information about when products renew or expire, customer service requests, information requests, etc.).
If at any time you have questions about our practices or any of your rights described below, you may reach our dedicated team that supports this office by contacting us at email@example.com.
Information we collect about your usage
We collect data relating to your online activity on our website, including the following:
- IP address
- Browser type and version
- Type of device you use, operating system version, and device identifier
- Geographic location
- Pages you view
- How you got to our Services and any links you click on to leave our Services
- When you update your information, communicate with us, or order new Services
- Metadata about your use of our Services and emails we send to you (including clicks and opens)
- Metadata about how your customers, contacts, and users interact with the Services we provide you
- Your interactions with any videos we offer
- Issues you encounter requiring our support or assistance and,
- Any device or other method of communication you use to interact with our services
The data we collect is stored in a variety of places within our infrastructure, including system log files, back end databases and analytics systems.
How we use the information collected
We use the information we collect, both on its own and combined with any other information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide the requested Services to you
- To provide you with useful content
- To ensure the proper functioning of our Services
- To offer and improve our Services
- To provide you with requested information or technical support
- To facilitate your movement through our website or your use of our Services
- To do a better job of advertising and marketing our Services (subject to your consent where required by applicable law)
- To diagnose problems with our servers or our Services
- In connection with our security and compliance programs
- To administer our website
- To communicate with you
- To target prospective customers with our products or services (subject to your consent where required by applicable law) and,
- To assist us in offering you a personalized experience or otherwise tailor our Services to your needs.
Information received is also used to produce reports on trends and statistics, such as mobile search trends, email open rates by industry or the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, our websites or evaluated or purchased our products or services.
Payment information that you provide to us, including credit card data, will only be used to facilitate payment for the Services.
We also use recorded telephone conversations for quality control purposes, to train our employees and for our own protection.
As further described below, we will only share certain personal information with:
- Our partners
- Third party service providers and vendors;
- In connection with a sale, merger, acquisition or corporate reorganization;
- Authorized users within your organization and,
- For legal reasons.
Sharing with our partners
When we share your personal information with certain third-party partners, including marketing and advertising partners, that information includes your name, email address and other information enabling partners to:
- Assist you in using our Services,
- Contact you with offers, services or products that may be of interest to you
If you are located in a jurisdiction where such sharing requires your permission, we will only do so with your consent. Please note that if you access our services through a tool that hides your location, such as through a virtual private network, you may not receive our request for permission because we were not able to identify you as being located in a jurisdiction where your permission is required.
Further, our partners are prohibited from using your contact information for any purpose beyond those set forth above without your consent. We will also not provide our partners with your credit card information.
Third party service providers
Occasionally, we enter into contracts with carefully selected third parties to assist us in providing services to you (for example, providing you with customer service, fraud detection and deterrence or access to advertising assets and providing us with information technology and storage services) or to assist us in our own marketing and advertising activities (including providing us with analytic information and search engine optimization services). Our contracts with such third parties prohibit them from using any of your personal information for any purpose beyond the purpose for which it was shared.
We also share non-personal information with certain third parties, marketing and advertising partners, vendors, customers, potential customers or partners. For example, we disclose mobile search trends, email open rates by industry, campaign best practices or the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, our website or evaluated or purchased our products and services.
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, a sale of all or a substantial portion of our assets, or other similar sale transaction, your information will be transferred as part of that transaction. We will notify you by email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any such transfer and any choices you may have regarding your information.
If legally required to do so, or if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary, we may disclose your personal information to courts of law, public authorities ( to meet national security or law enforcement requirements), and other relevant third parties, such as internet service providers, to conduct an investigation, respond to a third party or law enforcement subpoena or court order, to bring legal action, prevent harm to others or pursue other relief when you or a third party are or may be:
- Violating our terms and conditions of use;
- Causing injury or other harm to, or otherwise violating the property or other legal rights, of us, other users, or third parties or
- Violating state law.
To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties in connection with a subpoena.
The transmission of information via the internet, email or text message is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the Services or over email. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized use, access or modification.
When we collect financial account information, such as credit card numbers, we protect its transmission through the use of encryption.
Pnrhost gives you control over what content you receive and also over your account.
You always have the opportunity to opt out of our marketing communications with you. However, some communications from us are considered transactional or service communications for example, important account notifications and billing information. You agree to receive these transactional and service communications as a condition of the Services that we provide to you. You must cancel your accounts for all Services, if you do not wish to receive any transactional or service communications from us.
Information from third parties
If an account or profile was created without your knowledge or authorization, please contact customer support to request removal of the account or profile.
Retention of information
We retain your personal information to provide services to you and as otherwise necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We will retain your personal information for no more than seven years following the day on which you terminate your use of the Services or unless we are otherwise required by law or regulation to retain your personal information for longer.
Legal basis for processing you information
Depending on what information we collect from you and how we collect it, we rely on various grounds for processing your information including the following:
- In order to administer our contractual relationship, including setting up your requested Services, payments, renewals and processes.
- Because it is in our legitimate interest to run a successful and efficient business and provide you with the Services and other useful content
- In order to fulfill any legal obligations we may have to collect this information from you, and
- Because you have provided your consent for us to do so.
In certain circumstances and subject to data processing agreements, you have rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you. Below is an outline of those rights and how to exercise those rights. Please note that we will require you to verify your identity before responding to any requests to exercise your rights by providing details only known to the account holder. To exercise any of your rights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe. Please note that for each of the rights below we may have valid legal reasons to refuse your request, in such instances we will let you know if that is the case.
Please note that if we have obtained or received personal information about you from a third party for the purpose of processing that data, any requests to exercise your rights with respect to that data should be directed to that third party. We will honor and support any instructions they provide us with respect to your personal information.
You have the right to know whether we process personal information about you, and if we do, to access that data that we hold about you and certain information about how we use it and who we share it with.
You have the right to receive a subset of the personal information you provide us if we process it on the legal bases of our contract with you or with your consent in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and a right to request that we transfer such personal information to another party. If you wish for us to transfer the personal information to another party, please ensure you detail that party and note that we can only do so where it is technically feasible. We are not responsible for the security of the personal information or its processing once received by the third party.
You have the right to require us to correct any personal information held about you that is inaccurate and have incomplete data completed. Where you request correction, please explain in detail why you believe the personal information we hold about you to be inaccurate or incomplete so that we can assess whether a correction is required. Please note that while we assess whether the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you may exercise your right to restrict our processing of the applicable data.
You may request that we erase the personal information we hold about you in the following circumstances:
- where you believe it is no longer necessary for us to hold the personal information;
- we are processing it on the basis of your consent and you wish to withdraw your consent;
- we are processing your data on the basis of our legitimate interest and you object to such processing;
- you no longer wish us to use your data for marketing purposes; or
- you believe we are unlawfully processing your data.
Please provide as much detail as possible on your reasons for the request to assist us in determining whether you have a valid basis for erasure.
Restriction of processing to storage only
You have a right to require us to stop processing the personal information we hold about you other than for storage purposes in the following circumstances:
- You believe the personal information is not accurate for the period it takes for us to verify whether the data is accurate.
- We wish to erase the personal information as the processing we are doing is unlawful but you want us to simply restrict the use of that data.
- We no longer need the personal information for the purposes of the processing but you require us to retain the data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or
- You have objected to us processing personal information we hold about you on the basis of our legitimate interest and you wish us to stop processing the personal information while we determine whether there is an overriding interest in us retaining such personal information.
You have the right to object to our processing of data about you and we will consider your request. However, for us to consider your request you will have to provide us with details as to your reasoning. This is so that we can assess whether there is a compelling overriding interest in us continuing to process such data or we need to process it in relation to legal claims.
You also have the right, at any time, to object to our processing of data about you in order to send you marketing, including where we build profiles for such purposes and we will stop processing the data for that purpose.
Withdrawal of consent
Where you have provided your consent to us processing your personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
Our Services are not directed to persons under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian of such a child and become aware that your child has provided personal information to us, please contact us and we will immediately take appropriate steps to remove any such information.